We have got 10 pairs of tickets* to give away for this years Taste of London event in Regents Park from the 18th to 22nd June.
Not only will you get the chance to sample a few cheeky dishes from some of finest restaurants in London, you will also have an exclusive meal at K-Town, a five course Korean tasting menu, cooked by non other than Gizzi Erskine herself and Korea Foods.
This year the line up is hotter then ever with Flesh and Buns, Duck and Waffle, The begging Bowl and Meat Liquor all appearing.
*10 pairs of tickets to Taste of London with 10 pairs of tickets to Gizzi Erskine’s K-Town – there will be 1 pair for each of the 8 sessions, with 2 additional pairs which can be allocated to any session. These will be allocated on a first come first serve policy and winners must be over 18.
Terms and Conditions
- Please click here for full Travel Live Terms & Conditions
- Competition opens 5 June 2014 and closes 13 June 2014
- Automated entries are not allowed and will be disqualified
- The winner will be the first correct entries drawn after the closing date
- The prize is non-transferrable and there is no cash alternative
- Prize may be subject to availability
- Entrants may be contacted by Eat Travel Live once the competition has closed.