To celebrate the film release of the latest culinary tale to hit our screens, The Hundred-Foot Journey starring Helen Mirren, Magimix is giving you the chance to win a copy of the film tie-in edition of the book by Richard C. Morais and a Magimix Le Blender. Nine runners up will receive a copy of the book.
The Hundred-Foot Journey tells the story of Hassan Kadam (Manish Dayal) a culinary ingénue who moves with his family to the South of France with the grand plan of opening an Indian restaurant in the picturesque countryside. However, only 100 feet opposite stands a Michelin starred classical French eatery whose icy proprietress, Madame Mallory (Helen Mirren), is determined to have their business shut down.
A must-have for any aspiring cook or health-conscious foodie, the Magimix Le Blender uses its exclusive BlenderMix system to whizz up finely blended smoothies and warming soups in the blink of an eye. What’s more, the multifunctional machine has four pre-set programmes, perfect for whipping up desserts and crushing ice for cocktails, making entertaining effortless from the Indian summer all the way through to Christmas parties.
Ideal for creating a host of Indo-French fusion recipes, the easy-to-use machine is powerful, yet surprisingly quiet, built to professional standards and available in a choice of four colours: retro red, classic cream, shiny satin or bold black.
The Hundred Foot Journey is in cinemas nationwide now – see trailer here
For more information about the full range of Magimix products visit magimix.com
Terms and Conditions
- Please click here for full Eat Travel Live Terms & Conditions
- Competition opens 26 September and closes 10 November 2014
- Automated entries are not allowed and will be disqualified
- The winner will be the first correct entry drawn after the closing date
- The prize is non-transferrable and there is no cash alternative
- Prize may be subject to availability
- Shipping to UK only
- Entrants may be contacted by Eat Travel Live once the competition has closed.