Eat Travel Live has teamed up with American Express® to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a table for two for lunch at the Pollen Street Social on 12th of October at 13:00 and £50 to spend on drinks.
You and a friend will have a meal prepared by renowned chef Jason Atherton at ‘Food with Friends’, the American Express event at this year’s London Restaurant Festival.
Food with Friends will see renowned chefs such as Jason Atherton, Angela Hartnett and Theo Randall prepare a meal for diners. And with over two thirds of Brits (86%) saying they like to share food with friends and family at dinner, this unique event provides the perfect backdrop to eat delicious food in great company.
Now in its sixth year, the Festival which runs between 8 – 27 October, is an annual celebration of eating out and brings together thousands of unique menus from London’s top chefs.
The London Restaurant Festival is just one example of the enriched gourmet experiences available to American Express Cardmembers at some of the UK’s most sought after foodie events. For a unique look behind the scenes of the London Restaurant Festival and other exciting UK events, check out the youtube.co.uk/AmericanExpressUK
* Research conducted for American Express by Populus with over 2,000 UK adults on 02.07.14
Terms and conditions:
- The competition promoter, Eat Travel Live is responsible for all data collection, handling, winner selection and prize fulfilment
- American Express Services Europe Limited is a prize provider. As the promoter, Eat Travel Live will not share data with American Express in any circumstances other than for prize fulfillment where deemed necessary
- £50 worth of drinks will be pre-paid in advance for the table of two. Please bring ID to purchase alcoholic drinks.
Terms and Conditions
- Please click here for full Eat Travel Live Terms & Conditions
- Competition opens 8 October 2014 and closes 10 October 2014
- Automated entries are not allowed and will be disqualified
- The winner will be the first correct entry drawn after the closing date
- The prize is non-transferrable and there is no cash alternative
- Prize may be subject to availability
- Uk only
- Date non transferable
- Entrants may be contacted by Eat Travel Live once the competition has closed.