Le Caprice is one of London’s most iconic restaurants and it has been at the top of the restaurant scene for 32 years this September – Happy Birthday from all of us at MSK!
The stunning art deco restaurant is tucked down a quiet side street off bustling Piccadilly. It has remained as cool as ever, and after a recent refurbishment it is still on fire. The ever-changing menu is delicious, but it still keeps the old classics, such as Thai-baked sea bass with fragrant rice or Asian duck salad to keep us regulars happy. They have a cracking wine cellar and make a mean martini.
Mighty Spice Kitchen is thrilled to have teamed up with the restaurant to celebrate their birthday and give one of our readers the chance to win lunch or dinner for two people.
To enter this competition enter your details below.
For more information please visit le-caprice.co.uk
Terms and Conditions
- Meal will be covered by a voucher worth £140 anything over is not covered
- Voucher is valid for lunch or dinner
- The Winner must book online or by phone with the restaurants
- The winner must use the voucher within 6 months
- Winner must over 18 and able to prove so
- Please click here for full Mighty Spice Kitchen Terms & Conditions
- Competition opens 2 September 2013 and closes 30 September 2013
- Automated entries are not allowed and will be disqualified
- The winner will be the first correct entries drawn after the closing date
- The prize is non-transferrable and there is no cash alternative
- Prize may be subject to availability
- Entrants may be contacted by Mighty Spice Kitchen once the competition has closed.