Win an Exclusive dinner at Kitty Fisher’s with American Express
Eat Travel Live has teamed up with American Express® to offer two lucky people the chance to win a table for two to dine at Kitty Fisher’s on Sunday 4th October at 12.45pm.
You and a friend will have a meal prepared by one of the culinary scenes bright young stars and chef of the moment, Tomas Parry thanks to the ‘Inspired by London’, American Express event at this year’s London Restaurant Festival.
Inspired by London will see renowned chefs such as Marcus Wareing, Mark Hix and Philip Howard create a unique four course menu that is inspired by all of the tastes, sights and talent London has to offer.
Each of these bespoke dining events provide the perfect backdrop to eat delicious food in great company.
Now in its sixth year, the festival which runs between 1 – 31 October, is an annual celebration of eating out and brings together thousands of unique menus from London’s top chefs.
London Restaurant Festival is just one example of the wide range of sought after gourmet events available to American Express Cardmembers, often before tickets go on sale to the wider public.
For a look behind the scenes of some of these events and to experience what it’s like to be an American Express Cardmember at a range of desired events across the likes of music, theatre and film check out youtube.co.uk/AmericanExpressUK
Terms and Conditions
- Please click here for full Travel Live Terms & Conditions
- Competition opens 21 September 2015 and closes 27 September 2015
- Automated entries are not allowed and will be disqualified
- The winner will be the first correct entries drawn after the closing date
- The prize is non-transferrable and there is no cash alternative
- Prize may be subject to availability
- Entrants may be contacted by Eat Travel Live once the competition has closed
- American Express Services Europe Limited is a prize provider. As the promoter, [Eat Travel Live] will not share data with American Express in any circumstances other than for prize fulfillment where deemed necessary.
- £50 worth of drinks will be pre-paid in advance for the table of two. Please bring ID to purchase alcoholic drinks, all applicants must be 18 and over.