Eat Travel Live has teamed up with American Express® and the V&A to offer one lucky person the chance to win a pair of tickets to see the acclaimed Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty exhibition, at the prestigious V&A in London.
The largest retrospective of the late designer’s creations to be presented in Europe, Savage Beauty will showcase McQueen’s visionary body of work. Spanning his 1992 MA graduate collection to his unfinished A/W 2010 collection, each design will be presented with the dramatic staging and sense of spectacle synonymous with McQueen’s runway shows.
American Express’ support of McQueen began during the early part of his career and continued throughout his meteoric rise from cutting edge designer to global name. Pre-sale access to tickets for the exhibition is just one example of the enriched experiences available to Cardmembers at some of the UK’s most sought after events.
The winner will also receive an Alexander McQueen postcard collection, containing catwalk photography from Alexander McQueen’s iconic fashion shows and a portrait of the designer himself.
Portrait of Alexander McQueen, 1997 photographed by Marc Hom. © Marc Hom/Trunk Archive
Terms and Conditions
- Please click here for full Eat Travel Live Terms & Conditions
- Competition opens 15 May 2014 and closes 1st July
- Automated entries are not allowed and will be disqualified
- The winner will be the first correct entries drawn after the closing date
- The prize is non-transferrable and there is no cash alternative
- Prize may be subject to availability
- Entrants may be contacted by Eat Travel Live once the competition has closed.
- The competition promoter, Eat. Travel. Live, is responsible for all data collection, handling, winner selection and prize fulfilment
- American Express Services Europe Limited is a prize provider. As the promoter, Travel. Live will not share data with American Express in any circumstances other than for prize fulfilment where deemed necessary
- Tickets valid until end of July 2015 and are non refundable