We love India. It has been the inspiration for many a great MSK dish and travel feature. We are thrilled to have teamed up with travel experts World Discovery to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a holiday for 2 people to fabulous India and experience this amazing country first hand.
You will be taken on the World Discovery Golden Triangle tour where you will enjoy the sites and sounds of Delhi, staying at the Hilton Double Tree. From there you will head east to Agra and the Taj Mahal, one of the fabulous building in the world. There you will be staying in the comfortable surroundings at the Gateway Hotel.
Next you head south to Jaipur, the pink city, where you will marvel at the Amber Fort and wander the markets of the old town. Home will be the Radisson Blu, where you will be able to cool off in the rooftop pool after a busy day!
Each day you will be met by an English speaking tour guide who will navigate you around the sites of this beautiful country. Marvel at the Taj Mahal, gasp at the Amber Fort and sock up the vibrancy of the textile markets in Jaipur. This really is an unbelievable experience to win.
For more information visit worlddiscovery.co.uk
Please note, places are available in a twin or double room for departures on 22 September, 20 October or 17 November. Flights are NOT included in the prize. For full terms and conditions see below. Prices of competition vary depending on departure date.
To enter this fantastic competition please enter your details below.
Terms and Conditions
- Places available in a twin or double room for departures on 22 September, 20 October or 17 November.
- International flights NOT included
- International airport taxes not included
- Optional sightseeing not included
- Indian Visa not include – pleas note this should be obtained before departure from the United Kingdom. Applications should be made online through VFS Global, the official representatives of the High Commission in London – http://in.vfsglobal.co.uk/
- Prices of competition vary depending on departure date.
- Hotel accommodation as listed on the World Discovery website in double or twin-bedded rooms (please advise which you prefer) with private facilities.
- Includes 6 full breakfasts as shown in the itinerary,
- Includes private transportation throughout.
- Includes all sightseeing as shown (unless indicated as ‘optional’), including entrance fees.
- Include the services of a private guide for the included sightseeing. With 6 or more passengers your guide will travel with you throughout, even on the road journeys between the cities. If there are less than 6 passengers, individual guides will be waiting at the sites en route (Fatehpur Sikri, for example) to meet you when you arrive.
- Please click here for full Mighty Spice Kitchen Terms & Conditions
- Competition opens 14 August 2013 and closes 16 September 2013
- Automated entries are not allowed and will be disqualified
- The winner will be the first correct entries drawn after the closing date
- The prize is non-transferrable and there is no cash alternative
- Prize may be subject to availability
- Entrants may be contacted by Mighty Spice Kitchen once the competition has closed.