Here at Mighty Spice Kitchen we love our Indian food and we are really excited about this prize at Imli Street; dinner for two, with drinks, at the trendy Indian restaurant, in the heart of London’s Soho.
The fantastic price includes a fabulous cocktail when you arrive, two main courses, with sides, two desserts and a bottle of wine, with a value of £120 approx. The prize is valid until the end of September 2013.
Imli Street is the little sister to Tamarind of Mayfair. The newly refurbished restaurant is all about street food and the menu has been designed around different areas of that theme – coastal shacks, food carts, dhaba railway cuisine and beyond borders. B3 Designers, who were responsible for the refurbishment, have opened up the space, and decked it out with modern natural look.
For more information visit www.imli.co.uk
To be in with a chance of winning , simply fill in your details below.
Terms and Condition
- Please click here for full Mighty Spice Kitchen Terms & Conditions
- Competition opens 14 June 2013 and closes 7 July 2013
- Automated entries are not allowed and will be disqualified
- The winner will be the first correct entries drawn after the closing date
- The prize is non-transferrable and there is no cash alternative
- Prize may be subject to availability
- Entrants may be contacted by Mighty Spice Kitchen once the competition has closed.