With so much happening in Soho, we wanted to put together a sneaky snapshot of some of our favourite things to do. Hang out on a roof terrace, stuff your face with biskies and feast on sumptuous Spanish food.
Don’t miss our guide to the coolest new bars in London
1. Grab an espresso at Bar Termini on Old Compton Street. It’s open from 7:30am and does one of best coffees in town.
2. Run to the Cutter and Squidge pop up on Brewer Street and get your chops around one of their biskies – a biscuit/cake/mega chocolate fest that is rocking.
Opens this week, 4 Brewer Street – cutterandsquidge.com
3. Save room for the soft serve green tea ice cream with Japanese style French toast at Shackfuyu, the new pop up on Old Compton Street from the Bone Daddies crew.
4. Avoid the Coca Cola pop up – it’s shit.
5. Stay out way too late and book a room at the Dean Street Town House to get one of their last minute rooms at reduced rates.
6. Go through the bookcase at Milroy’s and head into The Vault to enjoy killer cocktails untill the early hours – see you will need that room after all!
7. Swig a Juiceman cold press juice from the new Juiceman pop up in Leicester Square Station – they are tasty, really healthy and hopefully will make us all look like founder and ex model Andrew Cooper.
8. Push the button for more champagne at Bob Bob Ricard. It’s a good excuse to get fancied up for a night out and the button provides hours of fun!
Want more? Sign up