To mark the 40th Wine Anniversary at M&S they’ve created a specially selected mixed case containing six iconic wines for just £51.70 (25% off RRP) available until 22nd November.
The fabulous mixed case contains
- 1 x Chablis 2010: Fruity and floral aromas with the clean, fresh flavours and lively acidity of classic Chablis.
- 1 x Kaituna Hills Reserve Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc: Wonderfully fruity, yet with a crisp, dry finish.
- 1 x La Prendina Estate Pinot Grigio: A premium example of Pinot Grigio displaying fine concentration of flavour and a highly refreshing character.
- 1 x Marques del Romeral Reserva Rioja: A rich and mellow premium Rioja with a garnet red colour.
- 1 x Christian Moueix Saint Emilion: Superb and refined aromas of cedar, plums and leather together with an elegantly supple, mid-weight flavour profile await you with this gorgeous classic.
- 1 x Hunter Valley Shiraz: Australia’s warm, sunny Hunter Valley is north of Sydney on the east coast, is world famous for its ripe, generously fruity Shiraz.
Terms and conditions apply, you must be over 18 to purchase.
For more information visit marksandspencer.com