- What is your favourite city right now? Nice, France.
- Why do you love it? Beautiful coastlines and sunny weather.
- Where do you refuel in the morning? Boulangerie J Multari, to grab a few warm buttery croissants and enjoy a cup of Mariage Frerès tea, French Blue Earl Grey.
- Tell us a hidden gem? Chez Palmyre is my all time favourite restaurant.
- Where is the best market? Court Saleya – you can get the freshest, fruits vegetables and other produce from the farmer.
- Top street-food eat? It has to be Socca! A thin crêpe that is made of chickpea flour.
- Best place for a sunset drink? Sipping a glass of Champagne at the bar terrace at La Chèvre d’Or in a small medieval village called Eze outside of Nice.
- What restaurant do you book every time? Chez Palmyre every time.
- Best spot for something sweet? The famous Fenocchio ice cream parlour.
What gadget won’t you leave home without? I always make sure I bring my travel camera Fuji x100 with me.
Want more? Sign up