In The Know – travel notes from our favourite chefs.
Cyrus Todiwala is one half of the Incredible Spice Men and restauranteur; Café Spice Namasté is an institution in London. His fabulous new book Mr Todiwala’s Bombay is out now on Amazon.
- What is your favourite city right now? London.
- Why do you love it? It has the best of the best and everything in between.
- Where do you refuel in the morning? BP Shell… No at home mostly.
- Tell us a hidden gem? The park café in Victoria Park, East London.
- Where is the best market? Columbia Road and Broadway Market.
- Top street-food eat? Salt beef bagel with mustard.
- Best place for a sunset drink? Take your own to Waterloo Bridge for the best views of London.
- What restaurant do you book every time? Green Payaya on Mare Street in Hackney, we love the fried squid with basil dip.
- Best spot for something sweet? Leicester Square.
- What gadget won’t you leave home without? My Phone.
Want more? Sign up