- White Balsamic Vinegar
- Dark Balsamic
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Barley couscous
- Roasted aubergine paste
- Rose Harissa paste
- Tagine paste
- Black olive tapenade
MSK is all about eating well and Belazu’s fabulous oils, pastes, vinegars and olives have made our dinner parties and summer BBQ’s a roaring success every time. Their Rose Harissa Paste is a thing of utter beauty and they were the first brand to have preserved lemons on our supermarket shelves – so hats off to them! Belazu’s products are available at Waitrose, Ocado, Sainsbury’s and loads of independent stores. For more information visit http://www.belazu.com
To be in with a chance of winning , simply fill in your details to the right.
– Please click here for full Mighty Spice Kitchen Terms & Conditions
– Competition opens 28 May 2013 and closes 25 June 2013
– Automated entries are not allowed and will be disqualified
– The winner will be the first correct entries drawn after the closing date
– The prize is non-transferrable and there is no cash alternative
– Prize may be subject to availability
– Entrants may be contacted by Mighty Spice Kitchen once the competition has closed.
Oops! We could not locate your form.